About this item
At a glance
- Blended with coconut oil to add luster & shine & coconut milk to help keep hair strong & smooth
- Shampoo also contains whipped egg white protein for smooth & healthy-looking hair with every wash
- Suitable for all hair types & textures, coconut conditioner promotes strength & elasticity in locks
- Pleasant creamy coconut, white peach & shea butter scent leaves tresses smelling irresistibly good
- The sulfate-free surfactant haircare system is paraben-free, gentle & leaves hair feeling nourished
- This moisturizing conditioner softens, strengthens & hydrates hair to leave it glowing & soft
Q: I have oily hair, would this be good for my hair to make it less oily?
A: Hi there! The Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner is great for hair that is frizzy and dry, but we recommend the Teatree Mint Conditioner for oily hair. Have a great day!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hey, Sara! For oily hair, we'd actually recommend our Teatree Mint Conditioner :) XO, OGXsubmitted byBrand Answers Squad - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product similar to the coconut curls conditioner. Also, would this product be good for curly hair?
A: Our Coconut Curls Conditioner has a bit heavier hydration. This conditioner is great for curly hair!submitted byBrand Answers Squad - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the 24.5 ounce bottle come with a pump as pictured? OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner - the photo shows a pump, the one at my local target did not have a pump
A: Hey! We'd expect you to receive the product that is pictured on the seller's website. We'd also recommend contacting them if there's any issues. Have a great hair day! XO OGXsubmitted byBrand Answers Squad - 3 years agoBrand expert