About this item
- One 7.22 lb container of OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder with over 101 uses for laundry and around the home
- Oxygen-powered, water-activated OxiClean powder removes everyday dirt and grime, and tough set-in stains from machine-washable t-shirts, sheets, towels, shoes, hats, workout gear, and kids’ and baby clothes
- Use as a stain removal presoak and as an in-wash laundry booster stain remover, with regular laundry detergent, following label directions, to get clothes extra clean
- Not just for laundry, mix with water following label directions to make a cleaning solution, to use as a kitchen cleaner, bathroom cleaner, furniture cleaner and floor cleaner for nearly any hard or soft surface in your home
- This color-safe, chlorine-free, septic tank-safe stain remover powder fights tough stains and everyday messes but is gentle on white, colored and dark fabrics
Q: Does it have fragrance?
A: No, it does not have.submitted byAT - 6 years ago
A: Yes it does. They have a free and clear version without fragrance, but this is not it.submitted byLisa Dutch - 6 years ago
A: Standard OxiClean does have a mild fragrance. There's an OxiClean Free that does not.submitted byAlex - 1 month ago
Q: Can this be used on tablecloths?
A: Hi, scott, OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder can be used on tablecloths. Please test in an inconspicuous area first, rinse, and allow to dry before you use the product on the entire area. Thank Yousubmitted byOxiClean™ - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: I've used this on cotton and polyester tablecloths. If you spray right after clearing the table, it takes out most stains. I think the only problem I've had is blue ball point pen ink. I have a formica dining room table, so the spray acts like a soap to remove anything that soaks through the tablecloth (I wipe the table with a damp cloth after clearing the tablecloth into the laundry.)submitted byp - 2 years ago
Q: Please list the ingredients. For some reason, they are not shown. Thank you.
A: Thank you for your question, summer. A list of ingredients can be found on our website: https://churchdwight.com/ingredient-disclosure/laundry-fabric-care/40002385-oxiclean-versatile-stain-remover.aspxsubmitted byOxiClean™ - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: can this be used on marble counter top?
A: Hi, betty p, Yes OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder can be used on Marble counter top , Please follow the manufacturer’s recommendation for cleaning the surface. You must test in an inconspicuous area first, rinse, then allow to dry before using the product on the entire surface. Thank Yousubmitted byOxiClean™ - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can this product be used on decks to remove stains
A: Hi, marianne, Yes, OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Powder can be used on decks. Thank Yousubmitted byOxiClean™ - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can I use the oxi clean on colored clothes too? Will it fade them?
A: Hi, Christine, Yes, OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover is safe to use on colors and will not fade them. Thank Yousubmitted byOxiClean™ - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does oxi clean disinfect/sanitize clothes?
A: Hi, JP, OxiClean Versatile Stain Remover Power does not sanitize clothes. Thank Yousubmitted byOxiClean™ - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will it work on fabric printed with an ink jet printer? (Colored design on white fabric) Want to keep the design, but concerned it will be faded or bleached. The garment was washed by mistake with an apron that was burgundy, and is now a bright pink.
A: Hi, As recommended on package, test in a small spot first. In order to remove the pink dye, it may need multiple washes or soaks which may cause fading of the design as well.submitted byOxiClean™ - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is there an added fragrance?
A: Hi Linda, This product has an apple like fragrance. Thank you.submitted byOxiClean™ - 4 years agoBrand expert