About this item
- Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Sticks help prevent dehydration by replenishing fluids and electrolytes
- From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration
- Helps prevent mild to moderate dehydration more effectively than sports drinks, juice or water
- Great for kids and adults to rehydrate and feel better fast. Available in a variety of flavors
- Individual powder sticks are a better value* and convenient way to stay hydrated - just add water *Versus Pedialyte Liquid Liters
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Sticks are an advanced hydration solution specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults by quickly replenishing lost fluids and electrolytes. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, Pedialyte is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 16 fluid ounces of water and serve. Feel better fast with Pedialyte!
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Serving Size: .5 packages
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Paper or cardboard Box
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 12, Exact
Age Stage: Toddler
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 6
Exterior container weight: .33 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 007-09-0134
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.