Rachael Ray 9" Springform Pan
About this item
- The springform pan is made from heavy gauge steel that resists warping; long-lasting nonstick provides excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; bold-colored grip on the side latch provides a confident grasp for opening and closing the detachable pan collar
- A portion of the proceeds goes to Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking
- This springform pan is the perfect complement to many other pieces in Rachael's bakeware collection that always spells fun in the kitchen
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Say "cheesecake" - and frittata and jumbo pan cookie and so much more - with the Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Oven Lovin’ Springform Pan and get those golden brown goodies going!
Q: can i put ice ream cream in it?
A: Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Rachael Ray 9" Springform Pan. We do not suggest using ice cream in a springform pan as there is a chance your ice cream will leak out at the bottom. We hope this helps. <ms>submitted byCookwareSpecialist - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does Rachael Ray 9" Springform Pan leak?
A: We would suggest using a thicker batter or parchment paper to prevent the batter leaking out. For further questions or concerns, please contact your seller or call our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-214-8369 Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm PST excluding holidays and any one of our friendly representatives will be more than happy to assist you.submitted byCookwareSpecialist - 3 years agoBrand expert