About this item
- Get back in the ring with the original game of Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots!
- Scoring knockouts since 1964, Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots game is tougher than ever in this special "throwback" version
- The original Red Rocker and Blue Bomber robots are featured inside retro-style packaging
- Kids control all the punching and jabbing fun! Move into position and hammer your opponent's robot until you Knock His Block Off!
- Who will deliver the final blow?
- Includes 1 Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots game
The classic game of Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots has been scoring knockouts since 1964. Now, fans can enjoy all the fun and glory with this special "throwback"version featuring the original Red Rocker and Blue Bomber robots inside retro-style packaging. These fighters are ready to face off in the ring! Designed as a two-person game, each player gets to power the punches! Move into position and hammer your opponent's robot until you Knock His Block Off!. Watch out…your block can be knocked off too! Who will deliver the final blow? Includes 1 Rock' Em Sock' Em Robots game. Colors and decorations may vary. For ages 6 years and up.
Type of Game: Family games
Playing Time: 5 Minutes
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Number of Players: 2 Players
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-1938
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
OZ — 9 months ago
Love the toy! The Target service was also very good and timely. I bought Rock 'Em Sock 'Em for my 3 year old son and he absolutely enjoys it, as does my 15 y/o son! Price is fair and if/when this one no longer works, I will simply buy another. The three of us have a great time playing with it. Good ...see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Zach — 9 months ago
The product was cheap and the red robot's arm stopped working 2 minutes into playing with my six year old niece. Definitely not the same as the original and I would not recommend this to anyone. Things these days are just not built to last. What a shame and a waste of $25see moreof the reviewer's review