About this item
- A dry baby is a happy baby, and our size 1 diapers provide the 12-hour protection that keeps those smiles coming.
- The absorbent core in our diaper size 1 is not bleached or processed with chemicals containing chlorine, which prevents harmful toxins from entering waterways.
- Our Seventh Generation Baby Diapers FreshAIR Breathable Layer helps release humidity and pulls moisture away from baby’s skin.
- Seventh Generation Free and Clear with 0% Lotions, or Chlorine Bleaching, and fragrance free diapers.
- Seventh Generation Diapers are made using only FSC Certified, sustainably sourced plant-based pulp, which helps nurture our planet’s forests.
- 80 count of Baby Diapers size 1
Q: are these diapers organic
A: While we use FSC certified wood pulp in our diapers they are not organic.submitted bySeventh Generation - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: Are these diapers total chlorine free?
A: Thanks for reaching out. We help prevent harmful toxins from entering waterways by ensuring the absorbent core of our diapers are not bleached or processed with any chemicals containing chlorine. We hope this helps!submitted bySeventh Generation - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: What weight is size one suitable for?
A: Size 1 diapers weight range is 8 - 14 lbs. Size 2 is 12 - 18 lbs. Hopefully this can help you find the right size for your little one.submitted bySeventh Generation - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi, How long do these diapers take to biodegrade as they do end up in trash they cant be segregated for composting ?
A: Unfortunately, any items being put in landfill will not degrade very well or at all since it is generally in a plastic bag or getting covered by plastic bags. The conditions needed to break down are simply not there. Our diapers do not biodegrade at this time, we are using plastic materials to create good moisture barriers. We are working on other options that will break down, but it is quite a challenge to create a diaper that breaks down when you want it to and not when it is being used.submitted bySeventh Generation - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what weight is a size 6 for this brand ?
A: Size 6 diapers are for 35 lbs and up.submitted bySeventh Generation - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these have an umbilical cord cut out?
A: No, our newborns diapers do not have a cut out. We find most people fold over the front and they work great.submitted bySeventh Generation - 4 years agoBrand expert