The Sound Oasis Bluetooth Sleep Sound Therapy System is a revolutionary sound machine and bluetooth speaker in one! Sleep better with any one of our 10 built-in sounds or stream new sounds/music via bluetooth from your mobile device or computer. Perfect for improving sleep, blocking noise, managing tinnitus, dorms and baby's room.
Product Features include:
- Built-in micro SD card is preloaded with 10 superior quality Sound Oasis sounds. Your selected sound plays seamlessly for 8 hours.
- Exceptional big bass sound, but super compact size (2.6" tall/2.5" in diameter/ 6.6cm tall/6.35cm in diameter) is perfect for use at home or while traveling.
- Stream new sounds or music from any bluetooth enabled device (iPhone/iPod/iPad/MP3) for exceptional versatility.
- Insert a new micro SD card with Sound Oasis sounds for unlimited sound library expansion.
- 30'/10 m Bluetooth wireless range.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery allows for 5 - 8 hours of cordless use on one charge.
Weight: .54 pounds
Therapy Style: Sound
Sounds Generated: Ocean, Rain, Waterfall, White Noise, Summer Night, Heartbeat, Wind, brown noise, campfire, Bird
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Features: Bluetooth speaker, Countertop, Integrated Speakers, Masks Noise, Integrated Speakers, Multiple Sounds, Portable, Volume Control
Power Source: Battery-powered
Battery: 1 Lithium ion, Required, included
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 037-08-1421
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.