Weddings require organization, record-keeping, legwork, logistics. In other words, a planner. From the celebrity wedding planner and author of the The Wedding Book
, Mindy Weiss's All-In-One Wedding Planner & Organizer
helps couples keep track of every detail leading up to their Big Day. It's the organizer that includes exactly what you need for on-the-go, on-the-ground wedding planning.
Created as a three-ring binder, it has tabs for each category:
- The Big Picture and Contacts
- Location, Location, Location!
- Menu and Flowers
- The Dress! (And What Everyone Else Is Wearing)
- The Guests and the Invitations
- Music, Photography, and Videography
- Making It Official: Rings, Licenses, Vows, Officiants
Packed throughout are tips, tools, checklists, spreadsheets, and schedules to help brides (and grooms) manage everything from building a wedding timeline and organizing the dreaded seating chart to getting the wedding party matched and fitted. From "Will you marry me?" to "I do," nothing will slip through the cracks.