About this item
- SOUND: MEGABOOM features powerfully loud, clear, and immersive 360° sound with deep thundering bass you can feel. All carefully balanced so you can hear every note.
- MAGIC BUTTON: The all-new Magic Button on MEGABOOM 3 allows you to play, pause and skip tracks directly on the speaker. Just push for convenient control of any streaming music.
- FABRIC: MEGABOOM 3 is covered in a two-tone fabric that’s tough and beautiful. Engineered for extreme performance and colored two ways, it comes to life in a range of drool-worthy iridescent themes.
- POWER UP: Charge MEGABOOM 3 wirelessly with POWER UP charging dock–sold separately–so you can grab-and-go, fully charged, to your next musical adventure.
- WATERPROOF: MEGABOOM 3 is designed to get seriously wet and keep on booming. Featuring a ridiculous IP67 water and dustproof rating, it can be totally submerged in water for up to 30-minutes. Plus, it floats too.
- DURABILITY: MEGABOOM 3 is built tough and ready for adventure. We put it through more than 25 rigorous durability tests including thousands of button pushes, tumbles and multiple drop tests and more.
- PARTY UP / SHORT: Use PartyUp on the Ultimate Ears app to pair 2, 3, 4...and over 150 speakers for the ultimate sound experience. You can pair any generation of BOOM and MEGABOOM together.
- BATTERY LIFE: MEGABOOM 3 enjoys a massive 20-hour battery life. Using the latest cell technology, it will last almost a full day on a single charge.
Q: Can I pair a megaboom 3 with a boom 2 speaker?
A: Hi, DT! Regarding your question about the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 Wireless Speaker: Yes! You can pair a megaboom 3 with a boom 2 bluetooth speaker. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byTaylor - 4 years agoTarget expert support
A: Yikes - can I just turn it on with regular ultimate ears? Will they work simultaneously?submitted byJoyce - 3 years ago
A: Yes! You can pair a Megaboom 3 with a boom 2 Bluetooth speakersubmitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes they will pair via the party up appsubmitted byTKLOGI - 4 years ago
Q: Does this include the charing base?
A: Hi, DMC! Regarding your question about the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 Wireless Speaker: This device doesn't include a charging base, but it does come with a charging cable and A/C adapter.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi, DMC! Regarding your question about the Ultimate Ears Megaboom 3 Wireless Speaker: This device doesn't include a charging base, but it does come with a charging cable and A/C adapter. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byTaylor - 4 years agoTarget expert support
Q: does megaboom 3 have Alexa?
A: Hello Peachyriver! Unfortunately no, the Megaboom 3 Wireless Speaker does not have Alexa. The only Ultimate Ears Speakers that offered Alexa were the Blast and Megablast Speakers. - Mathieu form Logitechsubmitted byLogitech - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this speaker come with a fabric case?
A: Hello, yes, the MEGABOOM 3 is covered in a two-tone fabric that’s as tough as it is hot-dang beautiful. Engineered for applications like motorcycle jackets and fire equipment, this performance textile is built for extremes. And colored two ways by our custom dying process, it comes to life in a range of drool-worthy iridescent themes. You can't go wrong with a Megaboom 3.submitted byLogitech - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many watts is this speaker?
A: Hello, we do not have direct RMS wattage but these are the audio details: Maximum Sound Level: 90dBA. Frequency Range: 60Hz - 20kHz. Drivers: Two 50mm (2 in), 4 ohm full range drivers and two 55mm x 86mm passive radiators.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with a charging base
A: The Megaboom 3 does not come with a charging base. A USB brick and charging cable are included.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do I have to get party app for these to work simultaneously?
A: Hello, no you do not need the Ultimate ears app in order to party up the speakers. Press the volume up and Bluetooth button on speaker 1, then double tap the bluetooth button on the second speaker. -Danielle from Logitechsubmitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come with charging dock?
A: This comes with a charging cable not a dock.submitted byLogitech - 4 years agoBrand expert