About this item
- Hang heavy wall decor securely in drywall
- A screw and anchor in one: Cone shaped shank increases holding strength of the screw
- Patented head design prevents hardware from falling off: Works with picture wire, D-rings, sawtooth hooks and keyhole hangers
- Hang up to 30 lbs (14 kg) on a single screw
- Perfect for hanging pictures, clocks, mirrors and other wall decor in drywall; Do not use to install floating shelves
The patented design of the head creates a groove in between the back of the head and the wall, to make sure whatever you hang on it, stays on it. DecoScrews are designed to work with all types of hanging hardware (wire, D-rings, sawtooth hooks and keyhole hangers).
DecoScrews are designed to work in standard thickness drywall or sheetrock, and are sized so they will not puncture wiring or plumbing. Self tapping, DecoScrews will work with either a Phillips or flathead screwdriver.
Q: What size is the screw head. I need a quarter inch to fit my frame.
A: Hello Mommyof2, Thank you for your interest in our products. The Deco Screw™ head size is 0.27 Inches so it may not fit your frame. We hope that helps. For additional how-tos, decorating ideas and inspiration, please visit our http://www.utrdecorating.com/blog/. Happy Decorating! Sincerely, Team UTR #askUTRsubmitted byCustomer Support - 5 years agoBrand expert