User Experience Design - by Satyam Kantamneni (Paperback)
About this item
Igniting business growth through UX
In an increasingly digital world, users are rewarding products and services that provide them with a good experience and punishing those that don't -- with their wallets. Organizations realize they need to adapt quickly but don't know how or where to start.
In User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth, UXReactor co-Founder Satyam Kantamneni distills 25 years of industry experience into a pragmatic approach to help organizations advance in the highly competitive and rapidly changing digital world.
- Why putting users at the center of strategy leads to an almost unfair competitive advantage
- Ways to build an organizational system that delivers a superior user experience that is replicable, consistent, and scalable
- Common shortfalls that prevent organizations from reaping the value of experience design
- 27 proven "plays" from the UXReactor playbook to put concepts into practice
- Game planning examples to execute at different levels of an organization
A comprehensive and practical book for everyone involved in the transformation -- business leaders, design leaders, product managers, engineers, and designers -- User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth is also an ideal blueprint for current and prospective UX practitioners seeking to improve their skills and further their careers.
From the Back Cover
ARCHITECT YOUR UNFAIR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH USER EXPERIENCE
The most powerful differentiator in business today is the user's experience with a company's digital product or service.
Consumers embrace digital products that perform flawlessly and integrate seamlessly into their personal and professional lives -- and reject those that don't. Companies that exceed a user's expectations and deliver delightful experiences build an insurmountable competitive advantage.
Distilled from decades of industry experience and practiced by teammates at the fastest growing experience design firm in Silicon Valley, User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth is designed to help leaders and practitioners adapt quickly by putting users at the very center of their businesses.
- Why putting users at the center of business strategy leads to an almost unfair competitive advantage
- How to build an organizational system that delivers a superior user experience that is replicable, consistent, and scalable
- How four key factors -- Mindset, Process, People, and Environment -- combine to drive groundbreaking business results
- How to transform key concepts into real-world practice and get your most urgent "how do I" questions answered through 27 proven plays
"A practical guide for how the best companies leverage design to drive disproportionate returns... a treasure trove of anecdotes, case studies, and practical examples."
--Lewis Black, CEO, Actian
"A valuable reference no matter what stage of User Experience Design maturity your organization has reached."
--Amy Lokey, SVP, Global Head of Design, ServiceNow
"Required reading for business leaders."
--Venk Shukla, General Partner, Monta Vista Capital
"Wish I had these experience frameworks early on in my career."
--Arin Bhowmick, Chief Design Officer and Group Vice President, IBM Products
"A must-read for not only UX professionals, but also for executives of all functions."
--Bora Chung, Chief Experience Officer, Bill.com