About this item
- Liquid multi-action concealer
- Buildable full coverage to correct and conceal
- Ultra-light, creamy texture blends with ease
- Seamlessly covers blemishes, corrects dark spots, and promotes long-term skin health
- Hydrate and rejuvenates skin
- Enriched with plant-based ingredients like Organic Pomegranate Oil, Organic Olive Oil, and Organic Castor Seed Oil
- This makeup product is dermatologist-developed, vegan, and cruelty-free. Well People is both PETA Cruelty Free and Leaping Bunny certified with 40+ EWG Verified products.
Why Well People loves it:
• Buildable full coverage to correct and conceal
• Ultra-light, creamy texture blends with ease
• Hydrate and rejuvenates skin
• Enriched with plant-based ingredients like Pomegranate Oil, Olive Oil, and Castor Seed Oil
• Organic Pomegranate Oil: Hydrates skin
• Organic Olive Oil: Rich in Vitamins A, D, E, and K, this powerful humectant helps skin retain vital moisture
• Organic Castor Seed Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids that help condition and replenish skin
• 1C - Very fair with pink undertone
• 2W - Fair with yellow undertone
• 3N - Fair with neutral peach undertone
• 4W - Light with soft golden undertone
• 5N - Light with neutral peach undertone
• 6W - Light with olive undertone
• 7C - Light Medium with cool neutral undertone
• 8W - Medium with golden undertone
• 9N - Medium with neutral undertone
• 10W - Medium with olive undertone
• 11N - Medium with neutral undertone
• 12N - Tan with neutral peach undertone
• 13W - Tan with golden undertone
• 14N - Deep tan with neutral peach undertone
• 15W - Deep with olive undertone
• 16W - Deep with cool pink undertone
• 17N - Deep with neutral undertone
• 18C - Rich with cool pink undertone
• 19C - Rich with cool red undertone
• 20N - Rich with neutral undertone
All Well People products are free from parabens, avobenzone, oxybenzone, GMOs, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic fragrance, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, petrolatum, PEG, propylene glycol, mineral oil, talc, nanoparticles, as well as thousands of other potentially toxic ingredients.
Choose well, play clean. This makeup product is dermatologist-developed, vegan, and cruelty-free. Well People is both PETA Cruelty Free and Leaping Bunny certified with 40+ EWG Verified products.
Allergens & Warnings:AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS RINSE WITH PLENTY OF WATER.
Q: Trying to decide between color "fair" and "light." Which is lighter?
A: Order samples from company website. But fair is lighter and or pinker I feelsubmitted byRo - 7 years ago
A: Fair is lighter and has more pink undertones, while light is slightly deeper with more yellow undertones. Hope this helps!submitted byClean Beauty Pro - 4 years ago
Q: Is this gluten free?
A: Hi Brave Beauty! All W3LL PEOPLE products are gluten free.submitted byW3LL PEOPLE - 3 years ago
Q: I want to love this but it makes my under eyes look cracking and dry. Am I applying it incorrectly ? Or is it just not great for dryer skin?
A: Hi Brave Beauty! We recommend to first use an eye cream to hydrate under the eyes. We recommend applying the Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer afterwards in pressing motion using either fingers or a brush. Lastly, we suggest using Realist Invisible Setting Powder to absorb any excess oils from the skin and set concealer to prevent creasing. We hope this helps!submitted byW3LL PEOPLE - 4 years ago
Q: Does this contain gluten?
A: Hi Brave Beauty! The Bio Correct Multi-Action Concealer is gluten free.submitted byW3LL PEOPLE - 4 years ago
Q: I have an olive skin tone. I normally use a sand colored foundation. What color concealer would you recommend for me?
A: Thanks for reaching out to us! With olive skin I would recommend the medium/dark concealer. The medium might be a little too yellow for your liking. If you have any other questions, feel free to email info@W3LLPEOPLE.com. Thanks for your support!submitted byW3LL PEOPLE Pro - 4 years ago
Q: Can this be used as a eye shadow base?
A: Hello! Yes, you can use a sheer layer of the concealer to even out the eyelid and place your eyeshadows on top. We recommend a final layer of Realist Invisible Setting Powder to absorb any excess oils from the skin or concealer to prevent creasing. Simply pat on a sheer layer of powder on top of your shadow then apply mascara. Hope this helps! Enjoy!submitted byW3LL PEOPLE Pro - 6 years agoBrand expert