$15.99When purchased online
About this item
- One 750 mL bottle of William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
- Lively and rich California wine with a full, round mouthfeel and refreshingly crisp finish
- Sauvignon Blanc wine with notes of citrus, tropical fruits and a hint of minerality
- Screw cap bottle for quick opening and easy, hassle-free storage
- North Coast white wine from California
- Serve this crisp white wine chilled
- Highly versatile white wine that pairs well with any meal or occasion
Alcohol Percentage: 13.9
Package Quantity: 1
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Wine varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
Net weight: 750 mL
Item Number (DPCI): 213-00-2485
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc opens with aromas of ripe citrus fruits, including Meyer Lemon Leaf, ripe pear and hints of peach. Offering aromas of citrus and honeysuckle. This Sauvignon Blanc wine has a full, round mouthfeel that leads to a refreshingly crisp and lively finish. Highly versatile California white wine, can be enjoyed on its own or with any meal and is best served chilled. Thanks to the screw cap design, this bottle of wine is easy to open and reseal for secure storage. From exceptional vineyards come exceptional wines, and this William Hill Sauvignon Blanc celebrates the famed wine-growing region of California's North Coast.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.
Estimated ship dimensions: 3.3 inches length x 3.3 inches width x 12.1 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 2 pounds
This item must be returned to any Target store.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup.
See the return policy for complete information.