product description page
Zegerid OTC Heartburn and Acid Reduce for Frequent Heartburn Capsules - 42ct
About this item
- ONE PILL PER DAY: Get 24-hour relief from frequent heartburn in just 1 easy pill each day.* Zegerid OTC proton pump inhibitor medication treats frequent heartburn.
- ZERO HEARTBURN:* Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn. Zegerid OTC may take 1-4 days for full effect, although some people might get complete relief within 24 hours.
- LEADING PRESCRIPTION ACID REDUCING INGREDIENT: This over the counter PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) contains omeprazole, a leading proton pump inhibitor used to fight frequent heartburn.
- SODIUM BICARBONATE: Sodium Bicarbonate protects the powerful medicine from acid in your stomach so the medicine can work.
- *Use as directed for 14 days for treating frequent heartburn. Zegerid OTC may take 1-4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief within 24 hours.
Get all-day heartburn relief with Zegerid Heartburn Capsules. Zegerid OTC capsules have a unique, dual-ingredient formula, containing the leading prescription acid-reducer (omeprazole) and the antacid sodium bicarbonate, which protects this effective medicine from the acid in your stomach, allowing it to be absorbed. The omeprazole found in Zegerid is a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PP!), which is the only medicine specifically indicated to treat heartburn. Just one capsule provides 24-hours of relief from heartburn by blocking the production of acid that causes it. If you're looking for longer than short-lived relief, Zegerid is the heartburn remedy for you.
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Product Warning: Consult a doctor if taking prescription drugs, Adult Use Only
Product Form: Capsule
Primary Active Ingredient: Omeprazole
Package Quantity: 42
Heartburn remedy type: PPI
Item Number (DPCI): 245-05-0475
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews7
overall: 4.9 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Crippy — 1 year ago
I have very bad GERD and/or acid reflux which I was diagnosed with over 10 years ago. I have tried all the competitive brands, the most popular ones, and none have compared to Zegrid. I love it Sometimes I don't need it every day. If I feel the acid starting to gurgle, I take one and it stops wi...see moreof the reviewer's review
Zegerid OTC Longer Lasting
5 out of 5 stars
MotherLove — 2 years ago
I have severe problems with acid reflux due to an inherited liver disease. I use to take several acid reducer pills a day. But, with Zegerid OTC, which lasts longer, you only need one pill a day.see moreof the reviewer's review