About this item
- MODERN MID-CENTURY STYLE: The best-selling Hudson 3-drawer dresser is the perfect match for your Hudson 3-in-1 crib. Designed for the modern nursery with curved hand grooves and iconic turned out feet.
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: Tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment for your baby to sleep, play, and grow.
- SPACE-SAVING: Our design combines a changing table, 3-drawer dresser, and storage cabinet for all your necessities. The cabinet includes an adjustable inner shelf and the included changing tray can be removed, transforming into a kid's bedroom dresser.
- INCLUDED CHANGING TRAY: The Hudson includes a versatile and removable changing tray with a side cubby to keep diaper changing essentials close by. The changing tray fits a 31" x 16" pad, we recommend our Pure by Babyletto waterproof pad (M5319BL is sold separately and max 30 lbs on changing tray)
- SMOOTH GLIDE DRAWERS: Pre-installed, smooth and quiet ball-bearing glides, so you can fold away clothes even during nap time. For added safety, stop mechanisms feature on the drawers to prevent them from pulling out.
- ANTI-TIP SAFETY: We design our dressers to prevent tip over hazards, testing above required and voluntary standards for furniture (ASTM F2057). For additional security, an anti-tip kit is also included.We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: For sturdiness, the base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, we also use TSCA compliant engineered wood in the drawer fronts and frame.
Q: Is the changing part included ?
A: Yes, it does!submitted byvhersh - 6 years ago
A: Yes, it is included.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: The changing part is included (even has a harness strap), but you have to buy your own baby changing pad.submitted byKkeilllgyore - 5 years ago
Q: Would I be able to fit a Keekaroo Peanut Changer on this Changing Table?
A: Surface top measures 39.4 Inches (W) x 19.3 Inches (D). You might want to check the dims of the changer.submitted byAnonymous - 3 years ago
A: For your reference, top of dresser measures about 39.4 Inches (W) x 19.3 Inches (D).submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can the legs be removed?
A: I would suggest not to!submitted byAnonymous - 4 years ago
A: It has not been tested for safety to be used as such so we recommend not to.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the changing table removable?
A: Yes, the changing tray is removable.submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: Yes. You add it in or take it off when needed.submitted byKkeilllgyore - 5 years ago
Q: Are the drawers soft close? ie They don't slam very easily and once close to closed they close semi-automatically?
A: No, mine aren’t soft close. They are smooth, but they don’t go slower as you get closer to closing it.submitted byKkeilllgyore - 5 years ago
A: Yes, the three drawers are equipped with metal drawer gliders that has stop mechanism, so the drawer will close softly.submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the changer part just sitting on top of the dresser or does it attach/snap on top?
A: It attaches with plates and screws to the back of the dresser so you won't see them later.submitted byVtmomma - 5 years ago
A: It attaches to the top with screws.submitted byKkeilllgyore - 5 years ago
Q: What are the measurements of where the changing pad goes?
A: Changer tray fits a 31" x 16" changing padsubmitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
A: 78x45cm on the inside of the baby changing pad area. I would have written this in inches, but it comes out to something ridiculous like 1/16 of an inch and 5/8, so, the metric measurements are far more straightforward :)submitted byKkeilllgyore - 5 years ago
Q: Is the shelf within the cabinet removable? How tall is the inside of the cabinet? How wide is the inside of the cabinet? How deep is the inside of the cabinet? I am trying to determine if I can fit a diaper pail within the cabinet.
A: Yes, the shelf is removable. The cabinet dimensions are 14.5" in Length, 18.25" in Width, and 17.75" in Height.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this delivered assembled or is assembly required? Thanks!
A: Assembly is needed for this dresser.submitted byThe MDB Family - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the dimensions of the cabinet?
A: 18.5"L x 18"W x 13.125"Hsubmitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert