About this item
- PLAYFUL MODERN DESIGN: The delightful Lolly 3-drawer dresser is a modern nursery essential complementing the Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib with natural curves and contrasting features.
- SPACE-SAVING WITH INCLUDED CHANGING TRAY: Included changing tray can be removed, easily transforming into a kid's bedroom dresser. Changer tray fits a 31" x 16" changing pad (M5319BL sold separately)
- SMOOTH GLIDE DRAWERS & ANTI-TIP: Pre-installed ball-bearing glides for easy opening even during nap time. For added safety, stop mechanisms on the drawers prevent them from falling out. Anti-tip kit included which exceeds the ASTM F2057 standard.
- SAFE FOR BABE: We go the extra step to ensure your babe's safety. Finished in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe which exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN: For sturdiness, the base is constructed with sustainably sourced New Zealand pine wood. For durability, we also use TSCA compliant engineered wood in the drawer fronts and frame.
Q: are the drawers self closing ?
A: Unfortunately, the drawers are not self closing.submitted byThe MDB Family - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product GREENGUARD Gold certified?
A: Yes! It is Greenguard Gold Certified.submitted byThe MDB Family - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: How tall is this dresser without the changing tray?
A: 35 inches high without the changing tray.submitted byDaisy - 3 years ago
Q: Does this come assembled?
A: No, it does not come assembled.submitted byDaisy - 3 years ago
Q: What is the color or type of wood on the knobs and trim?
A: The color is Natural, and they are made of New Zealand pine wood.submitted byThe MDB Family - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the dimensions of the interior of the drawers?
A: 31.25"W x 16.5"D x 2.25"Hsubmitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can the knobs be taken off of this dresser and replaced with new knobs?
A: Yes, the knobs can be replaced.submitted byThe MDB Family - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would I be able to paint this a different color if I wanted and if so what type paint would work best over the paint already on it?
A: It is not recommended to paint over the dresser.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the changing table top piece removable?
A: Yes, the changing tray is removable.submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: What changing pad will fit this set up?
A: Recommended fit for the changing pad would be 31" x 16".submitted byThe MDB Family - 6 years agoBrand expert