Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages offer comfortable, sheer protection of minor cuts and scrapes. These Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages provide lightweight, breathable protection. The Microvent backing of these sheer bandages, along with the air channels on the Quilt-Aid pad, provide superior breathability. These Band-Aid Brand Tru-Stay Sheer Strips Adhesive Bandages are also made with a unique Quilt-Aid Comfort Pad that is designed to cushion painful wounds while you heal. The Hurt-Free pad won't stick to the wound, allowing for gentle removal. This package includes 80 sheer bandages in assorted sizes.
I keep this on hand for my family cuts and scrapes. Always nice to have since I hate searching for the right size of bandage when I have a crying little one. These have a better hold than most other brands. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
I have used these bandaids for a long time. My grandson has Autism and ADHD and he just loves playing with the bandaids. He likes to say everything is broke so the item gets a bandaid [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Love the variety. Have a large family with young children and we go through bandaids frequently. The kids like to try the different sizes, but we always end up with a lot of circle bandaids that we don’t know what to do with. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
As an engineer, I am at odds with the last package of TRU-STAY Band-Aid product I purchased months ago. The adhesion strength of the white backings removed to expose the adhesive is EXCESSIVELY high. It is so large that the act of simply pulling said backing paper away, the Band-Aid bandage material itself yields in tension (i.e. stretches distorts unevenly). The result is a bandage that won’t apply smoothly; creates gaps which catch dirt and may be snagged, or gets stuck to itself and becomes completely useless. This is especially true with the square dot-sized bandages I find useful for shaving cuts. I lost maybe 25% to sticking to themselves and the remaining 75% were distorted. It kind of kills any chance of being discreet in nature.
1 reply from Customer Service team - 3 months ago
We're sorry to hear these bandages didn't work well for you. We would like to learn more so please give us a call at 1-866-565-2873 Mon-Fri from 9 AM to 5:30 PM ET. Be sure to mention your reviewer name when you call. Talk to you soon.
I only buy band aid brand Band-Aids. I love this variety box. I have five kids and every sore, scratch or even the invisable boo boo are not the same size. They also stick well compared to the other brands. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My husband is very allergic to most band aids but this brand does not bother him.. He can wear them for a day without any trouble. Most other brands make his skin itch and turns his skin red. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]