About this item
- One 8.7-ounce bottle of Benefiber Daily Prebiotic Fiber Supplement Powder for Digestive Health
- Daily fiber powder supplement to support good digestive health (1)
- Clear dissolved fiber supplement that nourishes the good bacteria in your gut (1)
- Benefiber fiber supplement dissolves clear and completely, allowing you to mix it into your favorite foods and beverages (2)
- Dietary fiber powder made with wheat dextrin (3)
- This is an unflavored fiber drink supplement with no gluten, sugar or artificial flavors
Serving Size: 1 tsp
Serving Per Container: 124
Serving Size: 2 tsp
Serving Per Container: 62
Q: Is there aspartame in this? The ingredients are not listed.
A: No. It contains wheat dextrin. The ingredients are listed under Label Info.submitted byDiane - 3 years ago
A: The ingredients are not listed under label info. And the picture on the back of th bottle is too blurry to readsubmitted byHunt - 4 months ago
Q: where is the fiber one powder located in the store?
A: Look in the Drug section under Laxatives.submitted bywillisocala - 7 years ago
A: Look in the pharmacy section...where they stock over the counter medicine. I think it will be in the section with laxatives. It's definitely stocked next to Metamucil and similar items.submitted bypam - 7 years ago
Q: What is the diff between this and the healthy shape version? They seem to be the same size, price, formula doing the same thing. Is it just marketed differently? Like how some packages of Benadryl say "sleep aid," and others say "allergy medication"?
A: personally, I read both labels and no difference, in my opinion. I think it's a marketing scheme. I have been buying this one for 6 months, adding to coffee daily. LOVE it.submitted byHalleBerrie - 4 years ago