About this item
- CETAPHIL BODY MOISTURIZING CREAM FOR DRY TO VERY DRY SKIN: Instantly replenishes, intensely nourishes and soothes skin dryness for 48 hours
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO RESTORE SKIN'S MOISTURE BARRIER IN 1 WEEK: Binds water to the skin, preventing moisture loss to hydrate and protect skin from dryness
- NEW AND IMPROVED INGREDIENT BLEND: Now with hydrating glycerin and skin essential vitamins B5 (panthenol) and B3 (niacinamide)
- DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: The hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic formula is free of fragrances, parabens and sulfates
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED for Sensitive Skin
Q: GOT A SAMPLE FROM THE DOCTOR OFFICE..PUT A LITTLE ON MY DRY FACE. MADE MY FACE FEEL SO GOOD. CAN I USE THIS MOISTURIZING CREAM ON MY FACE??
A: Hello Nicky! The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is intended to be used a body cream but Cetaphil offers lots of great facial moisturizers as well. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: I've seen 2 different versions of the 20 oz cetaphil and there are differences in ingredients. Some of the labels mention "non-comedogenic" and that seems preferable. Is this particular item from Target really "non-comedogenic"?
A: Hello! The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream has no fragrance added and is noncomedogenic, we hope his helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this the unscented version?
A: Hi Kimi! The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is fragrance free, we hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product fragrance-free?
A: Hi Diaz! The Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is currently not cruelty free, hope this helps :)submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert