About this item
At a glance
- Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid in cherry flavor for allergy relief
- Kids' allergy medicine relieves allergy symptoms due to hay fever and upper respiratory allergies
- Contains 12.5 mg diphenhydramine HCl antihistamine per dose to allergy symptoms
- Antihistamine for children provides relief from runny nose; sneezing; and itchy eyes, nose & throat
- Intended for ages 6 to 11, Benadryl children's allergy relief liquid is alcohol-free
- This liquid allergy medication comes in a kid-friendly cherry flavor with a convenient dosing cup
- Give your child's allergies a time out with this specially formulated allergy medicine for kids
- Get relief from the brand moms turn to first when they treat their children's allergies
Uses■ temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: ■ runny nose ■ sneezing ■ itchy, watery eyes ■ itching of the nose or throat
DirectionsDirections ■ find right dose on chart below ■ ml = milliliter ■ take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor ■ do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours Age (yr): children under 2 years; Dose (ml): do not use Age (yr): children 2 to 5 years; Dose (ml): do not use unless directed by a doctor Age (yr): children 6 to 11 years; Dose (ml): 5 ml to 10 ml Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Q: Is this cherry benadryl kosher?
A: Great question! We can confirm that our Allergy Relief Cherry Flavored Liquid doesn’t contain any kosher ingredients. However, it’s worth noting that the final product isn’t tested for kosher ingredients, so there is the possibility that there may be cross-contamination throughout the manufacturing process. If you or your little one have any allergies or sensitivities to this ingredient, we recommend checking with your doctor before using any of our products. Thanks for reaching out!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 5 years agoBrand expert