About this item
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria; package may vary
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Quickly wipe away stains on most bathroom surfaces with a sponge or cloth as the foam penetrates and removes soap scum, dirt and grime
- BLEACH CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful bathroom spray with bleach provides foam coverage that easily removes soap scum and mold and mildew stains in your bathroom
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this bathroom cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
- CLOROX HOUSE CLEANER WITH BLEACH: This spray cleaner with a foaming formula has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any bathroom surface mess
Usage Directions: To Clean Soap Scum: Spray, wait a few minutes, wipe with sponge. Heavy soap scum or mildew buildup may need two cleanings. To Disinfect and Kill Mold & Mildew on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes, and rinse. To Remove Mildew Stains: Spray 68 inches from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate mildew and problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time, or two cleanings.
Caution Statements: Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or lung disease. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 1520 minutes. Remove contact lenses. IF INHALED: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other chemicals containing ammonia.
Q: Can this be sprayed on bathroom ceilings
A: Kris, we'd be happy to answer this for you. While our Bathroom Foamer with Bleach is safe to use on ceilings when used as directed, we recommend testing a small hidden area before using it. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 231117-000303. We hope to hear from you soon. Monique from the Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 24 days agoBrand expert
Q: Why isn’t it foaming. Last bottle I bought did.
A: Hello, Joan. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to learn that your Clorox Bathroom Bleach Foamer failed to perform, and we'd love to get to the bottom of this for you. Please reach out to our team at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 201023-000761. We look forward to assisting you. Monique from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can it be used on sealed marble tile?
A: Hi there, Barb. Thanks for asking a great question, and we'll be happy to help. Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom isn't safe for natural marble; however, it's safe on synthetic marble. It's always a good idea to test the product on an inconspicuous area and/or rinse immediately after use to avoid prolonged exposure. We hope this was helpful, and if you need additional assistance, please reach out to us at 800-227-1860 and provide reference number 200917-000307. We look forward to your call. London from the Clorox teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 3 years agoBrand expert