About this item
- CLOROX® DISINFECTING WET MOPPING CLOTHS: Bring the trusted cleaning and disinfection power of Clorox® to your floors with the light scent of Clean Rain™; Package may vary
- CLEANS DISINFECTS AND SANITIZES: Kills 99.9% of viruses* and bacteria, including COVID-19* Virus, with the power of Clorox® clean and freshens with a subtle, fresh scent
- WET MOP REFILLS: This refill pack contains 24 disinfecting mopping pads in a snap tight container so you can be ready to clean with a quick swipe of this wet mop leaving behind a sparkling clean floor
- 24 HOUR BACTERIA PREVENTION: These Clorox disinfecting wipes for floor cleaning can power through dirt and hair with ease and prevent bacteria* growth for up to 24 hours
- SAFE BLEACH-FREE CLEAN: Bleach-free formula safely cleans and disinfects multi-surfaces including finished wood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, quartz and glazed tile without the harsh chemical smells
*Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Streptococcus pyogenes, Klebsiella pneumoniae. *Influenza Virus Type A2, Influenza Virus Type B. **Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces. *** vs Clorox Disinfecting wipes. Prevents odor causing bacteria on non-food contact surfaces.
Usage Directions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean, disinfect and sanitize floors: Attach cloth to sweeper head. Mop floor. Use enough cloths for floor to remain visibly wet for 10 sec. to sanitize and for 4 min. to disinfect. Let air dry. No rinsing required. For visibly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first.
Safe for use on finished wood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, quartz and glazed tile.
Caution Statements: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Q: does this fit the Bissel Steam Boost floor cleaner and is it safe to use with steam
A: Becky, thanks for asking! Our Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths are made to be used with standard mopping tools, such as Swiffer Sweeper tools (wet and dry) and Great Value. We don't recommend using them with steam. While we hope this was helpful, please feel welcome to call us at 800-227-1860 and share reference number 210803-000485 if you have further questions. Hope you have a wonderful day! Ashlee from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 2 years agoBrand expert