About this item
At a glance
- DISINFECTING WIPES: Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes are proven to kill COVID 19 Virus* in 15 seconds; cleans and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria with powerful, 5x cleaning power*
- wipe; Package may vary
- ALL PURPOSE WIPE: These all purpose disposable wipes remove common allergens, germs and messes on surfaces like kitchen counters bathroom surfaces and more; Prevents bacteria* growth for up to 24 hours
- MULTI SURFACE CLEANER: Wipes are safe for finished wood sealed granite, stainless steel and non food contact surfaces in the home, office, classroom, pet area, locker room and more
- DISPOSABLE WIPES: This 300 count wipe canister pack easily dispenses disposable antibacterial wipes with a pleasant scent; dispose of wipes according to manufacturer instructions
- NO BLEACH: Disinfect and deodorize with Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes for a bleach free, all in one cleaning alternative that’s safe to use on toys and more
Usage Directions: Directions for Use: It is a violation for Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean and remove allergens: Wipe surface clean with this product. Let air dry. To disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces: Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. This product is not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite and finished hardwood. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood and unfurnished, unsealed, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces. Test a small area first.
Caution Statements: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION: Cases of moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For further information, call (800) 227-1860. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Other informationMade in USA of global components.
Q: Can these be used on granite counter tops?
A: We'd be happy to answer this for you. When used as directed our Disinfecting Wipes are safe on sealed granite countertops. While we hope this helps, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at 800-227-1860 and mention reference number 221207-000773. Happy cleaning. Monique from The Clorox Teamsubmitted byClorox Brand - 10 months agoBrand expert