About this item
- Loose setting powder feels weightless on the skin
- Use to keep shine away and ensure makeup looks and feels fresh throughout the day
- Creates a soft glow without shine
- Smooths the look of pores and fine lines
- Blurs imperfections for a soft-focus look
- Formulated with lab-created Sapphire Particles to give skin a soft glow
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free, e.l.f. is Leaping Bunny Certified.
Why you’ll love it:
• Loose setting powder feels weightless feel on the skin
• Creates a soft glow without shine
• Smooths the look of pores and fine lines
• Blurs imperfections for a soft-focus look
• Formulated with lab-crated Sapphire Particles
• Sapphire Particles: Lab-created and finely milled for a soft glow
All e.l.f. products are free from phthalates, parabens, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, triclocarban, and hydroquinone. All e.l.f. SKIN is also free from sulfates.
Proud to be 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and Leaping Bunny Certified. Because kindness is chic.
This product is made in a Fair-Trade Certified facility.
Q: The wording says pressed powder but all the photos show loose powder. which is it lol
A: It is loose powder, but it can be used as "pressed powder" (even though its not exactly that)submitted bySo good - 1 year ago
A: We apologize for any confusion - this product is loose powder, not pressed.submitted bythe e.l.f. team - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: this is a huge marekting error. Change the words to read loose if it's not pressed.submitted bydisappointed - 5 months ago
A: People are supposed to think elf is cheap. They don't have the right information because it's elf's brand to be dumb and do a bad job.submitted byJo - 4 months ago
Q: How does one know which shade to purchase??
A: Hi 75one! That's a great question, If you would like help finding your specific shade our Virtual advisors can help! Text "BEAUTYCHAT" 827438 from your phone. We look forward to hearing from you!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert