About this item
- LAYER OF LOVE: These vegan cheese slices provide the perfect creamy goodness to complement your next meal
- SIMPLE BUT RICH: Dairy-free cheese made from only the finest quality, all-natural, whole-food ingredients
- CREAMY TEXTURE: Coconut-based and seasoned with fermented tofu, this creamy, plant-based, non-dairy cheese delights your taste buds
- BOLD TASTE: Regionally-beloved spices and ingredients make Chao Creamery™ vegan cheese slices ideal for topping off any meal
- COMMITMENT: Since 1997, Field Roast™ brand has united whole-food ingredients and artisanal skill to pioneer products that satisfy
Serving Size: 1 slice
Serving Per Container: 10
Amount 1 slice (20g):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: soy.
Q: what does it taste like? Is it cheddar flavor or mozzarella?
A: It's like a very mild swiss or provolone. It is actually my fav fake cheese because it's not overly nutritional-yeast flavored. I hate nutritional yeast!submitted byMetalMommy - 2 years ago
A: This cheese still has a mild swiss, muenster flavor. I like the way it melts in hot noodles, add a dash of plant milk, some turmeric, smoked paprika, garlic powder and you got a nice side dish!submitted byElle - 7 months ago