About this item
At a glance
- CUTS 2X MORE GREASE: Proven to powerfully clean away grime, grease and dirt from surfaces.
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS: 92% plant-based formula. No parabens, phthalates, phosphates, formaldehyde, synthetic dyes, ammonia, or chlorine bleach.
- 100% NATURAL FRAGRANCE: Uplifting Orange & Rosemary scent made from essential oils and other plant extracts.
- HEALTHY HOME & PLANET: USDA BioPreferred, FSC® certified packaging, and Leaping Bunny certified (Cruelty-Free).
- EASY TO USE: 1) Add water to Grove Co. Reusable Glass Bottle 2) Empty 1 concentrate. into bottle. Shake to mix. 3) Clean sustainably!
- MULTI-SURFACE: Safe to use in non-porous surfaces including counters, ceramic, porcelain, fiberglass, stainless steel and chrome.
Allergens & Warnings:CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of EYE CONTACT, flush with water for at least 15 minutes and consult a physician. IF SWALLOWED, drink plenty of water and consult a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
Q: I do not see anywhere that it says how many ounces are in each bottle. I don't like it when I have to hunt and seek the size.
A: Right on the lower left of the front of the box, it says two 1 ounce bottles.submitted byLisa - 2 years ago
A: Each little bottle makes only 16 ounces of cleaner. It's a little misleading, and makes this somewhat expensive.submitted bytarrrrrrrggggettt - 2 years ago
Q: Do I have to mix in glass bottle? can I mix in a plastic spray bottle I already own?
A: It will mix just fine in a plastic bottle. There is nothing in there that will degrade the plastic.submitted byShedennik - 9 days ago
Q: What is the PH level of this?
A: Hi Mlivin, The pH level for the Multi-Purpose Cleaner is ~10.3 - The Grove Co. Teamsubmitted byGrove Co. Team - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: At the refill bottles made of glass as well?
A: Great question! The Grove Co. Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate, along with the other cleaning concentrates are packaged in small glass bottles.submitted byGrove Co. Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: This has essential oils, has it been determined to be pet safe?
A: Grove Co products are safe and non-toxic but we know that pets can have unique allergies and sensitivities just like humans. All products fragranced with essential oils are highly diluted, however, we urge you to reach out to your veterinary professional should you have any concerns.submitted byGrove Co. Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the measure of water/cleaner? I want to know the actual formal mix.
A: Great question! You'll need to mix the entire contents of one bottle of the Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate with 16 oz. of water.submitted byGrove Co. Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used on quartz countertops?
A: The Multi-Purpose Cleaning Concentrates can be used on most non-porous surfaces like porcelain, chrome, concrete, fiberglass, granite, quartz, and stainless steel surfaces (not recommended for aluminum brass, or wood). We always recommend testing any new cleaner in an inconspicuous area first, just to be sure.submitted byGrove Co. Team - 2 years agoBrand expert