Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery backup; it will continue to monitor your safety even if there's a power failure
- Features electrochemical carbon monoxide sensing technology, as well as a photoelectric smoke detector equipped with Optipath 360 technology that enhances detection with 360-degree access, and reliably detects smoke from smoldering fire
- In case of danger, the loud spread-spectrum alarm is designed to be heard easily
- Connectable alarm links with up to 18 compatible devices (up to 12 smoke alarms and 6 compatible devices like bells, horns, and repeaters, sold separately) to ensure all alarms will sound when threat is detected
- Equipped with end-of-life signal chirp, so you know when it's time to replace the unit for your safety
- Meets UL standards; 10-year limited warranty
Dimensions (Overall): 2 inches (H) x 5 inches (W) x 5 inches (D)
Weight: .81 pounds
Package Quantity: 1
Requires Hardwired Installation: Yes
Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, Required, included
Warranty: 10 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 085-14-7203
The First Alert BRK SC7010B Hardwired Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm includes a battery backup so it keeps monitoring safety even if there's a power failure. This connectable alarm can be linked with up to 18 compatible devices (sold separately) so when one triggers, all alarms sound. It emits a loud, spread-spectrum 85-decibel alarm. It's equipped with electrochemical CO-sensing technology, and a photoelectric smoke sensor to help detect slow, smoldering fire. One button silences nuisance alarms and tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the threat is smoke or carbon monoxide. The latching alarm indicator identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after conditions that set it off have subsided. And an end-of-life signal chirp lets you know when it's time to replace the unit. Hook up to AC power with the "quick-connect" wiring harness for easy installation.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews0
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.