About this item
- Contains one 9-ounce Healthy Choice Creamy Spinach & Tomato Linguini Frozen Meal
- Savor this classic Italian food recipe featuring linguini pasta, spinach and tomatoes tossed in a creamy sauce
- Made with no artificial ingredients, this microwave meal is great for everyday vegetarian meals
- Healthy Choice frozen meals are great for quick meals
- This Healthy Choice frozen dinner has 230 calories and 0 grams trans fat per serving
Serving Size: 255.0 g
Serving Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Allergens & Warnings:Do not cook in conventional or toaster ovens., Do not use if film seal is broken. COOK ONLY ONE AT A TIME.
Q: What are the calories? I've been buying these and they have been 230 calories, but the current image online at Target shows 270 calories. Is that a misprint or did the calories increase?
A: Hi there. Thanks for reaching out to us. The current formula of this product contains 270 calories per serving. The most up to date calorie details will always be listed on the packaging itself, but the online listings may take some time to update properly. You can find full details of all of our products on our website here: https://www.healthychoice.com/. We hope this helps!submitted byHealthy Choice Consumer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the sodium content?
A: Hi there - Thanks for the question! Our Creamy Spinach & Tomato Linguini Simply Steamers contains 550mg of sodium per serving. We hope this helps!submitted byHealthy Choice Consumer Care - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are the enzymes from animal or vegetable sources? Parmesan cheese is often not vegetarian.
A: Hi there - Good question! Since this meal is called out as Vegetarian, the enzymes are either plant based or fermented microbially.submitted byHealthy Choice Consumer Care - 3 years agoBrand expert