About this item
At a glance
- Huggies Natural Care Sensitive Wipes: 12 packs of 64 baby wipes
- Thicker and more absorbent than the next leading brand
- Gentler on sensitive skin* (*vs Huggies Simply Clean Baby Wipes)
- Fragrance free, hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested
- Huggies Natural Care Sensitive is clinically proven safe for sensitive skin
- These Huggies baby wipes are accepted by the National Eczema Association
- Unscented baby wipes are infused with aloe and vitamin E
- EZ Pull 1-Handed Dispensing makes it easy to grab wipes
Q: I have a wipe warmer and just need refills. Are these just wipes that I can add to the tub
A: Great question, Missy! While this is a a refill amount for our Huggies wipes, we wanted to point out that while there are a number of heating devices on the market designed to warm baby wipes, we do not manufacture these warmers and have not tested our baby wipes for use in them. With that being said, we cannot guarantee the quality of our Huggies wipes when they are in a wipes warmer. Thank you.submitted byHuggies - 5 years agoBrand expert
A: I use these wipes in my warmer. I have the prince lionhart one and they work perfectly fine.submitted byjrphillips52 - 5 years ago
Q: Are these wipes tested on animals?
A: Hi Kam, product safety is of upmost importance to us, and at Kimberly-Clark we do not test our products, raw materials or ingredients using live animal test methods unless required by law, regulation or governmental agency, or if an alternative test is unavailable. For many years, Kimberly-Clark has encouraged the development of non-animal test methods. We hope this information helps!submitted byHuggies - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: How does the company rationalize calling these "natural care" when they are loaded with chemicals?
A: Hi Esme, our Huggies® Natural Care® Sensitive wipes are made with 99% water with the other 1% being gentle ingredients like aloe and vitamin E. We invite you to review our product page for more information on the ingredients and their purpose, thanks for taking the time to ask!submitted byHuggies - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: is the 960 count box also divided up into packages with dispensing lids? thx!
A: Hi ASB, great question! There are 15 packages of 64 wipes in our 960 count box.submitted byHuggies - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: "new look same product" Anyone recently bought this and notice any difference with quality than before?
A: Hi User12221, while we did recently update our packaging and graphics but we did not make any changes to the wipes themselves. We encourage you to call us at 1-877-648-2484 (weekdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST) with any concerns. Thanks!submitted byHuggies - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How much is each sheet
A: Hi Noni, pricing varies by each retailer and can also vary from region to region.submitted byHuggies - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What do you refill with these?
A: Hi Grandma CC, you can use this pack to refill a previously used Huggies® tub or your favorite wipe dispenser. We hope this helps!submitted byHuggies - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Not BIODEGRADABLE ... does that mean, they CANNOT be flushed down the toilet?
A: Hi there, thanks for asking! None of our Huggies® wipes are flushable, therefore, they are intended to be disposed of in a waste receptacle after use. We don't recommend flushing them down the toilet once you've used them.submitted byHuggies - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Are these individual packs?
A: Hi Evelyn G, these bundles do contain our individual wipe packages with dispensing lids. We hope this helps!submitted byHuggies - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: what size are the wipes?
A: Hi pagosselin, the wipes measure 7.7" x 6.6". We hope this helps!submitted byHuggies - 10 months agoBrand expert