About this item
About the BookThrough 100 devotions, bestselling author Stortz invites children to learn more about what the names of God mean and how understanding God's character traits will make a difference in their lives.
The God Who Saves. The God Who Provides. The Holy One. The names of God tell us who He is and how He loves us--explore the glory and the goodness of God in I Am Devotional written by Diane Stortz. Children will learn to trust God in everything as they learn about the names and character of God. Through 100 devotions, children will see how God's names reflect His love, strength, trustworthiness, and what that means as they develop a strong faith.
This book offers children ages 6-10:
- Devotions, discussion questions, a prayer, and a Bible verse
- Bold text to highlight the many names of God
- Helpful tips for reading with young children
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
This go-to devotional is great for:
- Children reading on their own
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
- Birthdays, baptisms, Christmas, Easter, and other gift-giving holidays