About this item
- One 0.3 oz box of Jell-O Zero Sugar Strawberry Artificially Flavored Low Calorie Gelatin Dessert Mix
- Jell-O Zero Sugar Strawberry Artificially Flavored Low Calorie Gelatin Dessert Mix is a sweet treat on its own as well as a perfect ingredient for zero sugar desserts
- Zero Sugar red Jell-O makes a great snack option
- Our low calorie artificially flavored strawberry Jell-O gelatin contains 10 calories per serving
- To prepare, add 1 cup boiling water to gelatin mix, stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved, stir in 1 cup cold water, then refrigerate 4 hours or until firm
- Each low calorie Jell-O gelatin dessert mix is individually packaged in a sealed pouch for freshness
- Every package makes 4, 1/2-cup servings
- SNAP & EBT eligible food item
Serving Size: 2 g
Serving Per Container: 4
Amount Amount per serving:
Allergens & Warnings:PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE.
Q: Is it vegans? What is the source of gelatin?
A: We appreciate your inquiry, please know that we understand that knowing what ingredients are in the food products you eat directly affect how you practice your religion/dietary lifestyle, and Kraft Heinz does all that it can to assist its consumers in making educated food decisions. Gelatin actually is a dried powder form of purified collagen. Collagen is a food protein that comes from animals that are used for food, like beef and pork. Jell-O gelatin is made by blending sugar/sweeteners, gelatin, flavor and color and then packaged. A ½ cup serving of Jell-O contains approximately one tablespoon of gelatin.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert