About this item
- One 21 oz bag of Jet-Puffed S'more Marshmallows
- Perfect for holiday baking, try using our versatile marshmallows as a dessert ingredient
- Cozy up with our great marshmallows for hot chocolate this holiday season
- Jet-Puffed S'more Marshmallows are a tasty dessert topping with a square shape for s'mores
- Square shaped marshmallows deliver the classic sweet taste and fluffy texture you love
- Fat free snack contains 0 g of trans fat and 0 g of total fat per serving
- Perfect marshmallows for smores
- Use Jet Puffed Marshmallows to make a classic rice cereal treat
- Try using our marshmallows for hot chocolate
- Our marshmallows come in a sealed bag
- SNAP & EBT eligible food item
Serving Size: 2.0 pieces
Serving Per Container: About 18
Amount 2 pieces (33g):
Allergens & Warnings:Choking Hazard: Eat one at a time. For children under 4, cut marshmallows into bite-sized pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Q: Are these marshmallow gluten free?
A: Great question! However, I'm sorry but I don't have access to detailed ingredient facts beyond what is listed on the package. When labeling products, we make every attempt to list other sources of gluten as reported to us by suppliers. But unless specified on the label, Kraft does not guarantee that products are gluten-free.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: Roughly, how many marshmallows are in each bag?
A: According to the label the serving size is 2 marshmallows and there are appx 18 servings per container. This means estimated 36 marshmallows per bag.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 1 year ago
Q: What are the dimensions of these marshmallows, please?
A: Responding to your question please note that our products are packaged as per weight, this makes it difficult to tell the dimensions of the products and the number of marshmallows in each pack.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: These say they are Vanilla. Is this new or is that the normal flavor of the S'moremallows that we bought last year. Did these replace those? Thank you.
A: With response to your question please be noted that this product is new to market and it is different from the regular S'moremallows.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: This product is listed as vegetarian but it contains Gelatin, am I missing something?
A: Hello, we apologize for any confusion. This item does contain gelatin. The type of gelatin used in JET-PUFFED Marshmallows is pork-based. Thank you.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert