About this item
- Shiny, chip-free, salon-quality gel manicure at home
- Includes LED lamp, gel polish, cuticle stick, mini nail file, and 10 remover wraps
- LED lamp cures 1-step gel polish dry in 30 seconds
- 3-in-1 formula combines base coat, color, and top coat all in 1 bottle
- Lasts up to 2 weeks
- Use anywhere - the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and 9-Free formula
Le Mini Macaron's Fairy Floss gel nail polish is a chic blend of cool-toned pink and lavender, creating a delicate baby pink hue that's as sweet as cotton candy. This on-trend shade adds a playful touch to your nails, perfect for the latest pastel color trends or as a base for nail art.
Gel manicure kit includes:
- LED Lamp with USB Cord (Lamp Wattage: 3 watts)
- 1-Step Gel Polish
- Cuticle Stick
- Mini Mail File
- 10 Gel Polish Remover Wraps
Detailed application and removal instructions.
Follow these simple instructions for the perfect manicure:
1. File the edge and surface of your nails.
2. Apply a VERY thin (barely there) layer of gel polish. Cure the nail immediately for 30 seconds. If your nail is still sticky, cure for an additional 15-30 seconds.
3. Apply a second layer of gel polish and cure again.
4. For full, opaque coverage, apply a third coat as thick as the second coat.
5. Voila! Your manicure is complete!
For an easy removal:
Step 1: Use a nail file to gently remove the shine from the top layer of your gel nails.
Step 2: Open the remover pad and insert your finger, making sure that the cotton pad is on top of the nail.
Step 3: Wrap the packet around your finger, removing the sticker and sealing the packet to ensure an air-tight fit. Repeat this process for all your nails. Wait 15 minutes.
Step 4: Remove the packet and the gel polish will have a shattered effect. Use the cuticle stick to scrape off the remaining gel polish.
Step 5: Use the nail file to buff away any remaining bits of polish. Wash your hands and use hand cream to moisturize.
Q: does this come with a topcoat or does it need to be purchased separately?
A: this doesn't come with a top coat, you'll have to purchase it separately. i would reccommend the top coat! it makes the polish last a lot longer and more shiny.submitted bypdaws - 1 year ago
A: this is a 3 in 1 type polish so it serves as a base/polish/top coat. you don't need a topcoat...I saw reviews that the topcoat (bought separately) makes your polish very shiny and lasts longer.submitted byKateNJ - 1 year ago
A: Hello Alana! This kit comes with LED lamp, gel polish, cuticle stick, mini nail file and remover wraps, we hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Hi! Does this polish contain methacrylate in it? I am allergic to that ingredient and was not able to see if it was in this polish. Thank you!
A: Hello, thanks for reaching out! Le Mini Macaron's gel polishes do not contain methacrylate in it. The ingredients are: Acrylates Copolymer, Pentaerythritol Tetraacrylate, 2-Isopropylthioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl Diphenylphosphine Oxide. Let us know if you have any other questions.submitted byLe Mini Macaron - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Hi, Can you also use a normal nail polish? For example from H&M, OPI, primark etc? Or do you have to use the mini gel nail polish from this brand so you can use the LED light?
A: Hi Kath, thanks for getting in touch! Regular nail polish doesn't need to be "dried/cured" under an LED light, it needs to be "air-dried". Le Mini Macaron’s gel polish (included in the kit) is a 3-in-1 formula that combines base coat, color and top coat all in 1 bottle and does need to be dried with an LED light. Our macaron-shaped lamp can also be used with other gel polish brands, just not with normal nail polish.submitted byLe Mini Macaron - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: can it be removed with regular nail polish remover?
A: Hello Nessa, Gel Polish is different from regular nail polish in that you need to “soak” it off. To remove your gel polish manicure you’ll need an acetone based nail polish remover, however, Le Mini Macaron does sell remover pads pre-soaked with acetone based remover which are very easy to use. The remover kit is available at Target for $12.50!submitted byLe Mini Macaron - 2 years agoBrand expert