Little Books Boxed Set: Little Pea, Little Hoot, Little Oink - by Amy Krouse Rosenthal (Board Book)
About this item
About the BookThree adorable characters in three adorable board books. These clever twists on dinnertime, bedtime, and clean-up time are sure to delight little picky eaters, mess-makers, and night owls. The box features two slots for photographs. Full color.
Book SynopsisFrom the author of the #1 New York Times bestselling I Wish You More, a set of board books "that belongs on every infant and preschool-aged child's bookshelf." (San Francisco Book Review). Each book in this box set offers a hilarious and ironic take on classic parent predicaments:
- Picky eaters will relate to the dilemma in Little Pea: If Little Pea doesn't eat all of his sweets, there will be no vegetables for dessert!
- Bedtime resistors will laugh along as Little Owl is denied his wish to go to bed at a reasonable hour, because little owls have to stay up late and play, and he's hooting mad about it!
- Mess-makers (and cleaner-uppers) will appreciate Little Oink, a neat little fellow who just wants to clean, clean, clean. But in order to be a proper pig, he's told he has to learn to make a proper mess.
These clever twists on dinnertime, bedtime, and clean-up time will delight all the little mess-makers, picky eaters, and night owls in your life. Kids and adult alike will enjoy the amusing storylines, charming illustrations, and relatable dilemmas in this irresistible set of board books for babies, toddlers, and young readers to relish at bedtime, storytime, library time, or anytime! An excellent addition to any children's book collection. Perfect for:
- Parents and caregivers seeking funny family stories to share
- Nursery school, preschool, and daycare libraries
- Baby shower, new baby, birthday for boy or girl, Mother's Day, or Father's Day gift
- Fans of Sandra Boynton, Dr. Seuss, Winnie the Pooh, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, Goodnight Moon, and Jimmy Fallon's Your Baby's First Word Will Be Dada
"Any child who s ever baulked at bedtime, denigrated their dinner or kicked up a fuss about cleaning up will enjoy this boxed set."
SAN FRANCISCO BOOK REVIEW
This is a set of books that belongs on every infant and preschool-aged child s bookshelf. This would also make a wonderful baby shower gift.
About the AuthorAmy Krouse Rosenthal is the author of many children's books, including I Wish You More; Duck! Rabbit!; and Yes Day!, as well as books for adults, including her beloved memoir Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Life. Jen Corace graduated from Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA in Illustration. A New Jersey native, she now lives in Providence, Rhode Island.