About this item
- ELIMINATES 99.9% OF BATHROOM VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner is tested and proven to eliminate 99.9% of bathroom viruses and bacteria* (when used as directed). EPA Reg #777-81
- POWERFUL STAIN REMOVAL: This cleaner powers through tough stains and toilet bowl rings in seconds to leave your toilet bowl sparkling clean.
- GERM KILLING FORMULA: The thick clinging gel coats the entire bowl and rim; powering through the toughest toilet stains and bowl ring to leave you toilet clean and sanitized.
- FAST ACTION GEL LIQUID CLEANER: Easy to use angled bottle makes it easier than ever to clean and reach tough stains in tricky to reach areas. Powerful formula means no scrubbing needed.
- LEADERS IN DISINFECTION: Looking for some of our other best disinfectant products? Try our Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lysol Disinfectant Sprays and Lysol All Purpose Cleaners.
Q: does this product contain beach
A: Thank you for your interest in Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner. The active ingredients for this product is Hydrochloric Acid. This information is also listed on the product label. If you would like to see the full list of ingredients you can visit our rbnainfo site. If you have additional questions please contact us at 1-800-235-6052 between 9:00-5:00 EST (Monday - Friday) or send us an email via the Contact Us page on our website including the following reference number, R090316380, and we would be more than happy to help.submitted byLysol Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: No, it does not contain bleach.submitted byMick Mom - 1 year ago
Q: Is this solution colored blue, or is it clear?
A: Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner is Dark Blue in color.submitted byLysol Team - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Would love to see Target carry the hydrogen peroxide formulation as the warranty on my Kohler microbial bathroom fixtures is voided by the use of products containing bleach - and I imagine hydrochloride acid falls into that same category.
A: Thank you for reaching out to us! We understand the importance of knowing what all ingredients or formulations a product consists of before we started using it. Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner doesn't contain bleach but it should not be used or placed on surfaces like toilet bowl lids, vanities, sinks, bathtubs, cabinets, countertops, rugs, etc. As the manufacturer of Lysol, we would love to answer all your questions. Please call us at 1-800-235-6052 or send us an email via the Contact Us page on our website including reference number RB0000441688.submitted byLysol Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the product safe to use with septic tanks?
A: Yes, Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner is safe for septic systems.submitted byLysol Team - 2 years agoBrand expert