About this item
- This liquid Dish Soap cuts through grease, while making dishes clean and bright
- Our Dish Soap has a biodegradable formula that contains plant-derived cleaning agents and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients to make grease disappear
- Garden-inspired Lemon Verbena has a light, refreshingly mild citrus scent
- Easy to use Dish Soap, made without parabens, phthalates or animal-derived ingredients
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified.
Allergens & Warnings:Keep out of reach of children and pets., Contains Fragrance Allergens.
Q: Is this safe on marble countertops or will it etch or stain it.?
A: Great question! You can certainly use our Dish Soap on sealed Marble, though we always recommend spot-testing on an inconspicuous area first when trying out a new cleaning product on your surfaces. – Brittany, Mrs. Meyer's Consumer Care.submitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Hello, would you please let me know if this product is safe for cast iron? Thank you!
A: We haven't specifically tested for cast iron, so you may want to check with the manufacturer of your pan for their recommended care tips. – Elizabeth, The Caldrea Companysubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 4 years agoBrand expert