About this item
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender air freshener spray is made with essential oils and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients, and gives your home instant freshening between cleaning days
- Delivered in a non-aerosol spray to quickly freshen any room
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified
- Garden-inspired Lavender air freshener has long been prized for its original and clean floral scent. Such a pretty and reassuring herb
- Mrs. Meyer's air freshener for home has thoughtfully chosen ingredients and is made without propellants, phthalates, parabens, or artificial colors
Allergens & Warnings:CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. CONTAINS ALCOHOL. KEEP AWAY FROM OPEN FLAMES. Keep out of reach of children and pets., Contains Fragrance Allergens.
Q: Could i make mrs Meyers lavendor room spray with just water lavender and the citrus (orange or even sonething different maybe w the lavendor?
A: Hey there! Since our Room Spray combines a variety of ingredients, we'd recommend sticking with the formula currently available. Be sure to check out our other wonderful scents as well. – Amber, The Caldrea Companysubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 1 month agoBrand expert
Q: can it be used as a repellant for flies
A: Great question! Our Room Fresheners are designed to quickly freshen any room with your favorite garden-inspired aromas. We have not tested it for pest control use, so we cannot recommend it. -JJ. Mrs. Meyer’s Consumer Caresubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this work on pantry moths?
A: Thanks for asking. Our products are not formulated to kill bugs, but they are great to use to freshen up your home! – Brooklyn, The Caldrea Companysubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Could this be used as a linen spray on pillows and stuffed animals?
A: It sure can. We just recommend spot testing in a small area first. – Elizabeth, The Caldrea Companysubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Would it be safe (for clothing) to spray this in a clothing drawer?
A: Thanks for asking. This product can be used on most fabrics – we just recommend spot testing first. – Elizabeth, The Caldrea Companysubmitted byMrs. Meyer's Team - 4 years agoBrand expert