About this item
At a glance
- Being the most trusted honey means a purity guarantee to uphold the strictest testing standards that provide an unmatched level of care and precision that would make any honeybee proud
- We partner closely with beekeepers from around the world to source the highest-quality and best-tasting USDA-certified organic honey
- The raw & unfiltered honey is gently warmed for pourability and unfiltered to keep the natural good stuff, like pollen, intact
- No additives, no preservatives, never pasteurized, and no sticky bottles
- OU Kosher certified, gluten-free natural honey
- Honey is non-perishable - if crystallization occurs, gently warm the honey to return to a liquid state
- Add Nature Nate's organic raw unfiltered honey to your tea or coffee, on oatmeal or yogurt, in smoothies, or as an alternative sweetener in marinades and salad dressings
Nature Nate's Organic raw & unfiltered honey is a blend of 100% pure honey. It is made with strict testing standards that ensure our honey is as simple & pure as it is straight from the bee hives. This is our purity guarantee: to provide an unmatched level of care and precision that would make any honey bee proud. Additionally, our honey is gluten-free and OU Kosher certified. Oh, and did we mention there are no artificial sweeteners? We test for a clean read of antibiotics, pesticides, and herbicides, and never allow added corn or rice syrups.
Nature Nate's - Raw and Unfiltered: What We Do (And What We Don't)
We partner with trusted beekeepers to get the best honey for our blends, which include clover, canola, wildflower, and tallow honey. In return, raw blended honey similar to ours has a more complex and nuanced flavor. Deep. Balanced. Sweet. You can tell the difference. We don't cook our honey at high temperatures. High heat just kills all the good stuff that makes honey so amazing. Instead, we gently warm the raw honey so we can handle it. We then strain the honey instead of filtering it, so we can keep all the good stuff and remove the bigger stuff.
Our ultimate goal is to leave the world a little better than we found it by fostering happy hives and happy lives, giving of our time and resources from bees to beyond the bottle in communities of need.
Serving Size: 1.0 tbsp
Serving Per Container: about 43
Amount 1 Tbsp (21g):
Allergens & Warnings:Don't feed honey to babies one year or younger.
Q: When there is about half left in the bottle, it seems to have crystallized and is very thick. Is this normal?
A: Yes, this is normal. Crystallization is the natural progression of 100% pure, raw & unfiltered honey. The good news! Honey never expires, even when it crystalizes. Simply bring it back to liquid by placing our BPA-free bottle in a large bowl of very warm (but not boiling) water. Just let the bottle rest until the crystals begin to melt away.submitted byEasy Dinner - 3 years ago