Health Facts: Contains peptides
Product Warning: Adult Use Only
Disposability: Do not flush
Beauty Purpose: Fine line reduction, anti-aging, Wrinkle Reduction, Regenerating
Recommended Skin Type: Mature, combination, oily, dry, normal
Features: Non-drying, Lightweight
Item Number (DPCI): 052-12-0064
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Introducing the NEW non-invasive wrinkle solution.
Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 5 years in 12 weeks.
This clinically proven, targeted booster serum is our most concentrated line correcting serum, specially designed to be applied directly to lines and wrinkles.
- Formulated with a highly concentrated amount of Matrixyl 3000+, No7's powerful anti-wrinkle peptide technology from our clinically proven serums.
- In 1 week, women saw a visible reduction in the appearance of lines & wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes.
- By 2 weeks, women saw visible improvements in 6 targeted wrinkle areas (1. Forehead, 2. Crow's feet, 3. Lip, 4. Between brows 5, Under eyes & Nasolabial folds).
Finally, an alternative to injections that directly targets lines and wrinkles.
- Among women who were considering injectables, after trialing the product for 2 months, 77% of women said the serum gave them better results than they thought possible from skincare and 73% said they were less likely to consider injectables in the future.
- Of those that had already had injectables, 80% of women said the serum gave them better results than they thought possible from skincare and 73% said they would delay their next treatment.
Proven to visibly reduce the appearance of even the deepest, most stubborn lines & wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types: Normal, oily, combination or dry.
How To Use: Twist silver base to unlock and then press to dispense desired amount. Apply directly to lines & wrinkles every morning & evening before applying your usual No7 serum and moisturizer.
 Tested on 81 women in a consumer study considering injectables and 30 women who have had injectables over 8 weeks.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenoxyethnaol, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethylcelulose, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, T-Butyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.
Your clear choice for clean. Ingredients these products are formulated without, by category: • Beauty, Personal Care & Cleaning - formulated without Phthalates, Propyl-paraben & Butyl-paraben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES). • Feminine Care, Adult Care & Diapers - fragrance free and chlorine free. • Pets - formulated with meat, poultry, or seafood as the first ingredient, and without artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Recommended for Oily Skin.
Recommended for Dry Skin.
Recommended for Combination Skin.
Recommended for Normal Skin.
Recommended for Mature Skin.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.