Outsunny 10' x 10’ Steel Outdoor Patio Gazebo Canopy with Privacy Mesh Curtains, Weather-Resistant Roof, & Storage Trays
About this item
- Double Roof: Our elegant patio gazebo has a two-tier vented canopy that not only adds charm but it also helps redirect wind flow to help it stay up. Its canopy consists of 180 g/m² polyester fabric with a PA coating to prevent harmful UV rays. In the rain, grommets help the top drain away excess water, keeping off weight.
- Corner Shelves: Each corner of our decorative outdoor gazebo offers a shelf for four shelves in total. With so much room for decorations, you have room for creativity. They make an excellent space to place potted plants, lamps or any decoration to customize your color scheme.
- Sturdy Structure: We made the frame of our outdoor gazebo canopy out of steel with a powder-coated finish to allow it to endure the outdoors. The four supporting columns are triangular which helps provide more stability and extra durability. Please use the eight included stakes to mount it to a soft surface.
- Mesh Netting: Use our outdoor gazebo's protective mesh netting sidewalls to stay cool and enjoy the breeze without issue. Let the good in; keep the bad out. Winged intruders don't stand a chance. (Four mesh sidewalls included).
- Large & Spacious: 10' x 10' deck canopy provides 100 square feet of coverage, affording plenty of room for 10 people without making them feel crowded. A great pick for covering a sofa set, seating area, hot tub or holding outdoor activities.
The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Q: Hello, are the privacy curtains detachable?
A: Yes, they are connected to the frame by hooks and loops.submitted byAosom Team - 5 months agoBrand expert