About this item
About the BookYou're busy and tired and craving peace---and you're not alone. Pressing Pause: 100 Quiet Moments Where Moms Can Meet with Jesus offers you a calm and still way to start your day, to refresh yourself in Jesus and drink deeply of his love so that you are ready to turn and pour out love, time, and energy to those who matter to you most---your family!
Kids bickering? Schedule jam-packed? Dishes and laundry both piled up high? Perhaps it's time you pressed pause and took a moment for yourself. Pressing Pause offers you a calm way to start your day, to refresh yourself in Jesus and drink deeply of His presence so that you are ready to pour out love, time, and energy into the people who matter most to you.
With these 100 encouraging devotions, moms will:
- Begin each day with Scripture
- Draw on God's powers by discovering His Word
- Learn practical ways to love and serve
Pressing Pause is perfect for:
- Any mother wanting to approach each day with a positive mindset and develop a closer relationship with God
- Motivational gifts, birthdays, Mother's Day, or Christmas
- Moms, ages 25-50
Whether you're juggling a career, kids' schedules, and church commitments or you're covered in spit-up and anxious about what the next 18 years might hold, you can carve out a few quiet moments to rejuvenate your spirit.