EasterGroceryClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesHomeFurnitureKitchen & DiningOutdoor Living & GardenElectronicsVideo GamesToysMovies, Music & BooksSports & OutdoorsBabyBeautyPersonal CareHealthPetsHousehold EssentialsSchool & Office SuppliesArts, Crafts & SewingParty SuppliesLuggageTarget OpticalClearanceGift IdeasCharacter ShopGift CardsBlack-Owned or Founded Brands at TargetTarget New ArrivalsTarget Finds#TargetStyleCelebrate Black History MonthBlack Beyond MeasureMás QuePride 365Women-Owned Brands at TargetAsian-Owned Brands at TargetTop DealsTarget Circle OffersWeekly AdShop Order PickupShop Same Day DeliveryRegistryRedCardTarget CircleFind Stores

Sponsored

Royal Kona French Roast Ground Dark Roast Coffee - 8oz

Royal Kona French Roast Ground Dark Roast Coffee - 8oz - image 1 of 3
Royal Kona French Roast Ground Dark Roast Coffee - 8oz - image 2 of 3
Royal Kona French Roast Ground Dark Roast Coffee - 8oz - image 3 of 3
Royal Kona French Roast Ground Dark Roast Coffee - 8oz - image 1 of 3
$7.99 when purchased online

About this item

Highlights

  • Our darkest, most intense 10% Kona coffee blend is perfect for those who prefer a dark roast and love a stronger, bolder coffee
  • This coffee offers a smokiness that is smoothed by Kona notes
  • Enjoy the taste of Hawaii in the comfort of your own home
  • Each bag contains 8oz of ground coffee

Description

Royal Kona's darkest, most intense coffee has a smokiness that is complimented by the Kona coffee notes. The French Roast is a 10% Kona coffee blend that is perfect for those who prefer a dark roast and loves a stronger, bolder coffee. Contains at least 10% Kona coffee beans. As with all Royal Kona Coffees, this blend is gluten-free and does not contain nut allergens.
Contains: Does Not Contain Any of the 9 Major Allergens
Coffee Bean Type: Arabica Beans
Package Quantity: 1
Caffeine claim: Caffeinated
Coffee roast: French Roast
Coffee variety: Source Varies
Net weight: 8 Ounces
Style: Brewed Coffee
TCIN: 47101095
UPC: 604866281575
Item Number (DPCI): 231-10-2155
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Grocery Disclaimer:
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.

Ingredients:

arabica coffee, flavored coffees contain natural and artificial flavors. decaffeinated coffees contain decaffeinated arabica coffee.

Shipping details

Estimated ship dimensions: 2.14 inches length x 3.45 inches width x 8 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 0.5 pounds

Return details

This item can be returned to any Target store or Target.com.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup. If purchased online with SNAP EBT, this item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup. This 90-day return window is required by SNAP.
See the return policy for complete information.

Q: 10% Kona... what's the other 90%?

submitted by AppleJohn - 3 years ago
  • A: Other than the 10% Kona component, we use coffees from other origins: South America (e.g. Colombia, Brazil), Central America (e.g. Guatemala, Honduras, &etc.)

    submitted byHCC - 2 years ago

Get top deals, latest trends, and more.

Privacy policy

Footer

About Us

About TargetCareersNews & BlogTarget BrandsBullseye ShopSustainability & GovernancePress CenterAdvertise with UsInvestorsAffiliates & PartnersSuppliersTargetPlus

Help

Target HelpReturnsTrack OrdersRecallsContact UsFeedbackAccessibilitySecurity & FraudTeam Member Services

Stores

Find a StoreClinicPharmacyOpticalMore In-Store Services

Services

Target Circle™Target Circle™ CardTarget Circle 360™Target AppRegistrySame Day DeliveryOrder PickupDrive UpFree 2-Day ShippingShipping & DeliveryMore Services
PinterestFacebookInstagramXYoutubeTiktokTermsCA Supply ChainPrivacyCA Privacy RightsYour Privacy ChoicesInterest Based Ads