About this item
- Infused with a fresh lemon aroma.
- Scrub Daddy's FlexTexture® changes texture based on your water temperature. Firm in cold water for tough scrubbing, soft in warm water for light cleaning.
- He rinses free of debris, resists odors, and cleans well with water alone.
- Scratch free on over a dozen surfaces from non-stick to stainless steel and even car exterior paint.
- His eyes hold onto your fingers and mouth cleans both sides of the utensils.
Lemon Fresh is infused with the same cleaning properties as The Original but with an added twist- scent for the same price! It is hard not to smile while you scrub to the citrusy clean smell of fresh cut lemons.
Dimensions (Overall): 6.0 inches (H) x 1.62 inches (W) x 1 inches (D)
Used For: Multi-purpose
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-surface
Recommended Product Application: Multi-purpose
Sponge style: Scrubbing sponge
Item Number (DPCI): 003-03-2074
Origin: Made in the USA and Imported
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
vania — 1 year ago
Ever since wee saw the creator on Shark tank, we searched high and low to find the product before it was even in stores, NEVER ever used anything else since! The best there is no doubt about it! I love my scrub daddy's!!!see moreof the reviewer's review
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
LT — 1 year ago
This Product is NOT what it was HYPED UP to be on the shopping channel that I viewed it on! It has started to deteriorate and I just purchased it on APRIL 26, 2017! I was expecting to have this item a lot longer but I see that I won't! BAD BUY!see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
KathrynSTX — 2 years ago
I don't love this as much as I wanted to. It's expensive for what it is and it doesn't do what it promised to do (via Shark Tank). I do think it is way more sanitary that a regular sponge, which I will not use in my kitchen though. I just bought my second one, so it's not like I hated it. Idk. ...see moreof the reviewer's review