About this item
- Phthalate Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made with organic nutrient-rich, sustainably-harvested bladderwrack seaweed loaded with 65+ vitamins and minerals from the sea.
- Highly emollient, antimicrobial neem oil helps to protect and moisturize dry, cracked skin.
- Neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, soothes and comforts sensitive skin.
- Kukui oil, rich in oleic, linoleic and linolenic acids, is a potent natural moisturizer that helps to soothe dry skin.
- Natural essential oil blend provides invigorating eucalyptus & peppermint scent.
- Bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- SLS, Paraben & Dye-Free. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Great for all skin types.
The Seaweed Bath Co.'s lathering Body Wash is designed to naturally calm, cleanse and nourish skin in the bath or shower.
Scent: Eucalyptus, peppermint
Suggested Age: All Ages
Health Facts: Sulfate-free, dye-free, artificial color-free, Contains Aloe, contains seaweed, phthalate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, propylparaben-free, contains coconut, contains eucalyptus, vegan, paraben-free, sodium lauryl sulfate-free, gluten-free, aluminum-free
Product Form: Gel
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, dry, combination, sensitive
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, basic cleansing
Sustainability Certifications: Certified Gluten Free
Package Quantity: 1
Sustainability Claims: Post-consumer recycled material, not tested on animals, cruelty-free
Features: Safe to use on sensitive skin
Item Number (DPCI): 037-05-1908
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from phthalates, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no phthalates," or A product which is never formulated with phthalates, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
A product that carries an unqualified independent, third-party certification, or carries on-pack statement relating to the product being 100% vegan.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.