- PIRATE PLAY: Climb aboard the Ahoy Ship and let the swashbuckling adventures begin. Featuring two play modes, the Ahoy Play Boat is perfect for imaginative, sand, and water fun.
- SET SAIL: The Ahoy Ship includes a sandpit, wooden play surface, Captain’s wheel with compass details, blackboard, removable splash bowl, UV resistant sunshade/sail, and storage area.
- HIDDEN SANDPIT: Slide the play boat out to reveal the hidden sandbox for two (24in x 30in) and let kids dig for buried treasure. Slide the play boat back to keep the sand clear of debris.
- STORAGE AREA: When play is over, lift the wooden surface to reveal a spacious storage area for keeping toys tidy.
- DURABLE: Made from FSC certified European pine. Max combined user weight 220lbs. Ages 2+
- SPACE SAVING: Easy for one adult to slide play boat from one mode to another. Play boat is 70in x 36in x 46in when fully extended and 48in x 36in x 46in in compact mode.
Dimensions (Overall): 46 Inches (H) x 36 Inches (W)
Holds up to: 220 Pounds
Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
Assembly Details: Adult Assembly Required, Tools Not Provided
Required, Not Included: Tools for Assembly
Material: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Wood
Item Number (DPCI): 091-15-9653
Ahoy mateys! Climb aboard the Ahoy Wooden Play Boat and let the adventures begin. Featuring 2 play modes, the Ahoy Play Boat is perfect for imaginative sand and water play. Simply extend the boat to reveal the hidden sandpit and let them dig for buried treasure. Bursting with swashbuckling fun, this action-packed boat comes complete with sandpit, Captain’s wheel, blackboard, splash bowl, UV resistant sunshade/sail, and a handy storage area.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.
Estimated ship dimensions: 48 inches length x 18.7 inches width x 6 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 62 pounds
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item cannot be shipped to the following locations: United States Minor Outlying Islands, American Samoa (see also separate entry under AS), Puerto Rico (see also separate entry under PR), Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., APO/FPO, Guam (see also separate entry under GU)
This item ships in its original packaging, revealing what’s inside. ·Details
This item can be returned to any Target store or Target.com.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup.
Read instructions and verify all your parts before you start
3 out of 5 stars
ChiquitaBianca - 2 years ago
As the other reviewer mentioned, the steps are not in the best order. I recommend reading through the instructions and coming up with your own assembly order especially since most of the holes are not pre-drilled. When I saw that mentioned in reviews on other websites somehow I didn’t realize that meant Id be measuring things out to fractions of an inch myself to connect pieces. Our set was missing almost 100 screws and the ones they did include were labeled improperly, it was frustrating because there’s no information in the instructions on how to contact the company if your item is missing hardware or whatnot. The missing screws and lag bolts were uncommon sizes, so it took a while at the hardware store to find suitable replacements. The wood is unfinished so you’re going to need to apply some type of sealant if you want this thing to last longer than a year. When you slide it closed there’s still about a 3” opening to the sandbox, I don’t think it’s enough for animals to get inside to use the sand as a bathroom but we will probably add something to block that gap just in case. I purchased this primarily for my son and he loves it and once together it feels sturdy, which Im going with 3 stars. We filled it with two 35 lb bags of sand.
out of 5
quality: 4 out of 5
easy to setup
out of 5
easy to setup: 1 out of 5
out of 5
value: 3 out of 5
5 guests found this review helpful. Did you?
Very nice, but woodworking skills required!
4 out of 5 stars
Reenee - 2 years ago, Verified purchaser
Not easy to assemble! The instructions are not correct in several places, measurements off and steps should be rearranged. Not recommend unless you have previously worked with wood. The wood itself is very good quality and it's all sanded and cut very well. Once together, it's solid and very nice!