About this item
At a glance
- Exfoliating body scrub removes dull, dry skin to reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin
- Formulated with real Sugar, Shea Butter, Strawberry, Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and a blend of six natural oils
- Sugar is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping boost circulation to skin's surface
- Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize, nourish, and soften dry skin while helping promote skin elasticity
- Strawberry contains skin-loving antioxidants and Vitamin C to help brighten skin while also adding hydration
- Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) penetrates deeply into pores to dissolve oil and dead skin cells for improved skin clarity and texture
- Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, and Safflower Oil condition skin to help prevent dryness and balance skin hydration for glowing skin
- Alcohol-free, formaldehyde-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and vegan
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry skin, buff in circular motions, and rinse well.
Q: Is this product meant to heat up on application? I have used it once so far and my skin felt hot (not a burning sensation) until I washed it off with soap.
A: The warmness could be due to an ingredient's reaction to your skin. While Tree Hut products follow all U.S. safety and health guidelines, certain individuals may react differently to certain ingredients. We suggest you follow your physician’s direction if the heating up persists.submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: is sugar scrub safe for people with eczema and sentive skin?
A: Hi there, Everyone's skin is different and we suggest that you patch test & consult your doctor.submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 4 months agoBrand expert