About this item
- We understand your frustration with your artificial Christmas tree. Each year, set up and take down of your tree tests your patience as you assemble each section and try to find the plugs to make all the lights work. You force a large tree into a cardboard box that is too small to fit your Christmas tree, and break your back carrying the box in and out of storage. This repeated assembly and disassembly, along with that taped together cardboard box, shortens the lifespan of your Christmas tree. The good news is that it doesn't have to be this difficult or time consuming. The upright Christmas tree storage bag is perfect for artificial Christmas trees up to 9ft. tall. Storing your tree vertically allows you to keep your fake tree assembled, already cutting your setup and take down time in half. Vertical storage for Christmas trees is a great way to save space, and suddenly the task you once hated becomes a whole lot easier. Next year, when you set up your tree, simply bunch the artificial christmas tree storage bag up at the base of your tree, securing it in the attached tree skirt, and your Christmas tree container will be discreetly hidden from sight as if it weren't even on the tree to begin with. Sure, time is money, but money is also money; Luckily, the multiple years added to your Christmas tree's lifespan more than covers the cost of the christmas tree bag. Work smarter not harder, all while remaining saving money in the long run. A Patented Product: Patent(s) 7,694,494 and 7,775,360
- Fits most artificial trees up to 9 ft. tall
- Store your tree upright to save space
- Keep your tree assembled
- 3 Reinforced Handles
- Compresses discreetly below tree when not in use
- Durable, Wipe-Clean Polyester Fabric
Q: it can fit artificial trees up to 9' tall but how wide? my tree is 4" wide like a lot of trees and I don't want to fold it up.
A: Hi, this particular upright tree storage will hold trees up to 40 inches in diameter. Please keep in mind that while you do not have to take the tree apart, the bag does compress the tree branches upward for storage. (I say this in case, by the comment you made, you'd not want to "fold" the tree up. You do not have to assemble it, but the bag does "Fold" the tree branches upwards when compressing for storage.submitted byJohnson - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: The name says it's 7.5' bag, but the description says it fits most trees of 9'. Which is it?
A: The name is wrong and we will fix that, the description is correct it fits most 9' trees.submitted byJohnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is it safe to be kept in attic?
A: Yes, you can store this item in most attics.submitted byJohnson - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the bag weather proof? I am thinking of putting a big speaker in it to keep it outside.
A: No, they are not fully weather proof.submitted byJohnson - 2 years agoBrand expert