About this item
At a glance
- One 90 count bottle of vitafusion PreNatal Adult Gummy Vitamins, enough raspberry lemonade-flavored pregnancy vitamins for women for 45 days
- Each two-gummy serving of these women's vitamins helps support mom and baby's everyday health needs (1) with tasty vitamin gummies
- With no iron added, these gummy prenatal vitamins are easy on the stomach and provide essential nutrients like DHA and Folate(1)
- Convenient gummy vitamin with a chewy texture makes a great alternative to traditional, hard-to-swallow dietary supplement vitamin pills
- Gummy multivitamins for women contain no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no gluten, no dairy and no synthetic FD&C dyes
(1) These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Serving Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving:
Allergens & Warnings:CONTAINS: FISH (TUNA). PROCESSED IN A FACILITY WITH PRODUCTS THAT CONTAIN EGG, FISH, SHELLFISH, SOY AND TREE NUTS.
Q: Does this contain biotin?
A: Hello! The Vitafusion PreNatal Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies contains Biotin 35mcg, we hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi Zildjian, The Vitafusion PreNatal Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies does contain biotin. Please visit:https://www.gummyvites.com/en/vitafusion/products/vitafusion-prenatal for more information. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: is there gelatin in this product?
A: Thank you for your question, Kk. Yes, these gummies do contain pork gelatin.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: do these vitamins contain vitamin k?
A: Hey Jaye0579, Unfortunately, I do not see Vitamin K in the Vitafusion PreNatal Multivitamin Dietary Supplement Gummies. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Why on the details page it says it contains NO gelatin but in the ingredients it has gelatin listed?
A: Hi Ana! I'm not seeing where the product details say these gummies contain no gelatin. I do see that they contain no high-fructose corn syrup, no gluten and no synthetic (FD&C) dyes. Hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What kind of gelatin is in this product?
A: Hi Mango, The source of gelatin is pork. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do these contain the full amount of folic acid that is needed for pregnancy?
A: Hi Jamz, We would recommend you consult with your healthcare provider who will give you the best advice in regards to your needs. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this prenatal vitamin have iron in it?
A: Hi SweetTea, This product does not contain any iron. Thank you.submitted byThe Vitafusion Team - 6 years agoBrand expert