Product Warning: Eye irritant, keep out of reach of animals, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes
Capacity (Volume): 26 fl oz (US)
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface
Product Results: Cleaner, Disinfects
Recommended Product Application: Multi-Purpose
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0822
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Kill viruses^ and bacteria† that may be hiding on your hard and non-porous surfaces, like kitchen and bathroom counters, by using Windex Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, which kills 99.9% of germs‡. This disinfectant spray gets to work on lifting dirt and smudges right away, meaning you get a fast and easy clean. With a classic and fresh citrus scent, it leaves your bathrooms and kitchens smelling great! It’s all combined in this simple to use spray, and that means you can clean, disinfect and let all the light in – all at the same time – without leaving residue behind. You can use it as a window cleaner, a glass stove top cleaner, and to disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, such as glass tables, mirrors, bathroom surfaces, countertops, kitchen tables, door knobs and more**, all with a streak-free shine. Let this disinfectant cleaner get to work so you don’t have to, and send germs, viruses and bacteria packing. Just spray, wait* and wipe on hard, non-porous surfaces. Yes, it’s that easy: it’s Windex! WHERE TO USE: Bathroom surfaces, bathroom mirrors, glass shower doors, countertops, glass frames & décor, glass stove tops, kitchen tables, glass microwave doors**. When used as directed, kills: ‡Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep), Rhinovirus Type 37 (common cold), Influenza A2/Hong Kong (H3N2) (flu) (virus) ^Rhinovirus Type 37 (common cold), Influenza A2/Hong Kong (H3N2), Influenza B †Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Enterobacter aerogenes (Enterobacter), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Campylobacter jejuni, and Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep) * Use as directed **All food contact surfaces such as appliances and kitchen countertops must be rinsed with water
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: TO CLEAN: 1. Rotate nozzle to On position. 2. Spray. 3. Wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. TO SANITIZE†: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Spray surface until thoroughly wet. 3. Let stand for 10 seconds. 4. Wipe. TO DISINFECT: 1. Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. 2. Spray surface until thoroughly wet. 3. Let stand for 10 minutes. 4. Wipe. When used as directed, kills:†Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), Enterobacter aerogenes (Enterobacter), Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Campylobacter jejuni, and Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep).
USES: WHERE TO USE: Bathroom surfaces, bathroom mirrors, glass shower doors, countertops, glass frames & décor, glass stove tops, kitchen tables, glass microwave doors**.
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS: Unplug electrical appliances before cleaning them. Not recommended for use on finished wood. Spot test on other surfaces before using. Do not use or mix with other household cleaners. Contains no phosphorus. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Causes slight eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. FIRST AID: If in eyes. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredient: L-Lactic Acid 0.19%. Inert Ingredients 99.81%. Total 100.00%.
Can be used on many different surfaces.