The best collagen treatments
Looking for firmer, plumper, more youthful skin at an accessible price? Consider collagen. It’s easy to work this powerful protein into your skin care routine via collagen supplements, topical treatments and tools. Use a variety of products for the ultimate collagen boost.
Cleanse Before applying a topical collagen treatment, it’s important to first cleanse oil, dirt and makeup from the skin in order for products to properly absorb. Find a cleanser with collagen to help improve the texture of skin and give it extra firmness even after you wash it off. Tip: Massaging skin while cleansing can also help stimulate natural collagen production.
Treat Make the most out of collagen by adding it to your routine in multiple ways.
- Rae Vegan Collagen Boost Dietary Supplement Capsules for Natural Collagen Production - 60ct
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides Unflavored Powder - 10oz
- Rae Vegan Collagen Boost Dietary Supplement Bulk Powder for Natural Collagen Production - Unflavored - 9.5oz
- Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer Vanilla Dietary Supplements - 10.6oz
- Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Strawberry Lemon Dietary Supplements - 9.6oz
- Rae Beauty Dietary Vegan Supplement Capsules for Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails - 60ct
- Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen Greens Powder - Coconut Vanilla - 10.2oz
- Collagen + Vitamin C Tablets - 200ct - up & up™
- Sanar Naturals Collagen Wrinkle Formula Dietary Supplement Capsules - 150ct
- OLLY Collagen Rings Supplement Gummies for Skin Resilience - 30ct
Hydrate After giving your skin a collagen boost, ensure that it fully absorbs into the skin by layering on a moisturizer. Not only do moisturizers add an extra layer of hydration to the skin and help prevent water loss, they work to seal serums on your skin, which can make them more effective.